Maps & Genes is maintained by a group of practicing genetic counselors with post contributions from current genetic counseling students.
We blog about genetic counseling, genetics, healthcare, graduate school, networking, and other relevant topics.
We include insight into resources, organizations, and musings that will help candidates enter this exciting field as well as create community among those already in the field.
If you’re new to the site, you may want to start by…
- Reading our bios
- Reviewing our post on FAQs
- Searching through a category that grabs your interest (see the very bottom of the site)
- Viewing our resources page
- Checking our list of prospective GC opportunities
If you’re a current GC student interested in writing a guest post…
- Here’s what you need to know: Contribute
Ask us questions and send us comments: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AND, don’t forget to subscribe to our email list to receive posts to your inbox (link at bottom of site!).